When ordering our educational products, be they educational games, reading skills puzzles, multi-media, plays, monthly activities, reading worksheets, test preparation, summer review, resource books, struggling reader, ESOL, or hearing-impaired materials, Sandral Sensations, Inc. wants to insure that you order online with peace of mind. Take a look, then, at this important information that will answer frequently asked questions concerning security, payment, taxes, shipping, orders, returns, and general information.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How is your site
1. At Sandral Sensations, Inc., we want you to Order Online with Peace of Mind. To that end, our site is secured by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) which encrypts your data as it is being transferred over the internet. This will make it extremely difficult for an unauthorized person to obtain your credit-card information. All credit cards are verified through Authorize.NetŪ. TO TOP
2. We accept MasterCard and Visa through Authorize.NetŪ. For security reasons, make sure you provide the same billing address of your credit-card statement on the Order Form where it asks for billing information. This will be validated by your credit-card issuing company. A delay in processing your order will result if the billing information cannot be verified. Please note that we do not accept debit cards.
3. School Purchase Orders are accepted on official purchase-order forms.
4. If you would rather send a check or money order through the US mail, please make it out, in US funds, to Sandral Sensations, Inc., write the order number in the memo area, and send it to: Sandral Sensations, Inc., 4611 South University Drive #425, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328-3817. Should you choose this method of payment, your order will be submitted once payment has been received. If payment is not received after two weeks from date of order, the order will be canceled. Any check returned for Insufficient Funds will be assessed a $25 fee. TO TOP
5. Florida residents will pay 6%
sales tax plus any surtax that is applicable. Please note that, according to the
Florida Department of Revenue, shipping and handling is taxable on internet
sales. Should Florida residents forget to choose a county during checkout, the
appropriate amount of tax will be added to your credit card.
6. Orders within the United States will be shipped by UPS Ground, USPS, or FedEx; orders overseas will be shipped by Global Express Mail via the United States Postal Service. Shipping and Handling charges, in America, are as follows:
Sub-Total Shipping and Handling
Any special shipping directions, such as 2nd Day Air, will be charged full price.
Charges for international orders will be calculated on an individual basis after the items are requested. Since Global Express Mail is trackable, that will be the method of choice for shipping international orders. If a credit card is used for international orders, the additional shipping charges will be added once the purchase has been sent; if you are paying by check or school purchase order, you will be notified, in advance, of the total. TO TOP
7. Orders within the United States will usually be shipped by UPS Ground or USPS. The tracking/verification numbers will be emailed to you upon shipment.
Since Global Express Mail is trackable, that will be the method of choice for shipping international orders. Shipping and Handling charges will be calculated on an individual basis after the items are requested. If a credit card is used for international orders, the additional shipping charges will be added once the purchase has been sent; if you are paying by check, you will be notified, in advance, of the total. TO TOP
8. Orders are usually shipped within one business day. No orders will be shipped to C.O.D. addresses.
9. While most products are in stock, occasionally there may be a need to backorder one. Should this occur, your order will be placed on hold until all items can be shipped together; this will avoid your having to pay extra shipping charges. TO TOP
10. Please allow extra time, generally 2-6 weeks, for materials designated as Special-Order Items. These materials have an asterisk (*) beside the product number, say Special-Order Item above the Buy Now button, and may not be canceled or returned for any reason. Should you purchase materials available for immediate shipment and materials that are special-order items, please note that your order will be placed on hold until all items can be shipped together; this will avoid your having to pay extra shipping charges. TO TOP
11. Errors in shipment, defective or damaged merchandise, or billing inquiries must be reported within 7 days of invoice date.
Returns require prior authorization and must be made within 30 days of invoice date. The authorization number must be shown on all cartons and be shipped prepaid freight. Any merchandise returned is subject to an inspection and restocking charge of 15% of billed value. Without the authorization number showing on each carton, the restocking fee will be 30%. No credit will be allowed on returned items that are not in saleable condition. Discontinued or special-ordered merchandise may not be returned. TO TOP
12. In order for you to get an idea of the materials, links to samples are supplied where possible. We do not ship samples of materials. TO TOP
As materials are added and deleted frequently,
our only catalogue appears online. You will be able to find all titles, on a
page-by-page basis, by using